Tools & Tech
- Can write my own functions, have basic knowledge of OOP.
- Can use python packages for various applications: data aggregation & cleaning, analysis, AI, predictive modeling, visualization, etc.
- Can use Python for automation, and regular productivity.
- Can write clean Python code.
- Can connect to databases and query database.
- Advanced User knowing pivot table, slicers, filters, solver, analysis toolpack, powerpivot.
- Can do data import, cleaning, analysis.
- Can create visuals such as scatter plot, bar, column and pie charts, heat map, box plot, pivot charts, tree map etc.
- Can do scenario simulation and predictive modeling
- Can query databases: MySQL, Postgre, MSSQL, DB2
- Can do data cleaning and wrangling
- Can Join two or more tables, and create unions.
- Can write Subqueries and temporary tables.
- Can do analysis using aggregation and statistical functions.
- Create windows and views.
- Know about basic T-SQL.
- Can connect to SQL DBs and run SQL within Python script.
- Can create Neural Networks, and import pre-trained models.
- Can train, test, and visualize AI models for classification and regression problems.
- Can implement activation functions, loss functions, and set evaluation metrics.
- Can do model hyperparameter tuning, batch normalization and dropout.
- Can use built-in call-back functions, and write custom call-backs.
- Can use numpy for creating and modifying arrays, data filtering and analysis.
- Can use pandas for creating dataframe, data cleaning, filtering, analysis and visualization.
- Can use scipy for data processing and filtering.
- Can Train, test, evaluate and visualize ML models.
- Can do regression, classification and clustering using sci-kit learn functions.
- Can do data pre=processing using sci-kit learn.
- Can use oversampling and under-sampling for imbalanced dataset.
- Can create visualization from data.
- Can create various plots such as scatter plot, bar chart, pie chart, heat map, tree map, box plot, confusion matrix, word cloud etc.
- Can customize plots and apply themes.
- Can create maps and visuals for geolocation data using folium package.
- Can use jupyter notebook and jupyter hub.
- Can use VS code and utilize its own jupyter environment.
- Can use git with VS Code.
- Can use git for version controlling.
- Can use streamlit and python to create and share web apps rapidly for data science projects.
- Basic user
- Can do data analysis and create visualization.
- Can do exploratory analysis.
- Basic user.
- Can write functions.
- Can modify arrays and matrices.
- Can create visuals and do basic analysis.
- Advanced user.
- Can create engaging presentations from scratch.
- Can do story-telling through visuals.
- Can create visuals from data.
- Can do basic engineering drawing.
- Can connect to database.
- Create visualizations and utilize PowerBI functions for exploratory analysis.
Can create visualizations and utilize Tableau functions for exploratory analysis.
- Basic User
- Can use Hysys for distillation column simulations, small plant simulation.
- Can solve energy and material balance problems
Can write, design and edit documents for academic, business and presentation purpose.
Can create process flow diagrams.
Can create presentations and do storytelling.
- Can record, edit and export deployment ready video content.
- Created online courses using Camtasia.
- Can setup Google Optimize on a website
- Used Google Optimize for designing, running and evaluating A/B tests.
Used Trello for managing tasks, projects, and collaboration.
- Can design web-pages using elementor.
- Can design blog, and ecommerce site.
- Can used MS Project for project management.
- Can do critical path analysis.
If you think you need someone who has any of those skills you can hire me